You know you’re a runner when…..**
- You can recite the dialogue from chariots of fire.
- Your vacations are planned around marathons.
- You lube up to get into your clothes to prevent chafing.
- Your friends don’t call you anymore to go out on Saturday nights.
- The majority of t-shirts in your closet have sponsors and race dates on them.
- You consider gels a food group.
- You consider a half marathon a good “training” run.
- You can say fartlek without laughing.
- You buy advil and Epsom salts in bulk.
- You can correctly spell plantar fasciitis.
If you have additions, let me know!
**Note: This list is a compilation of things that I have found across the web and things that I have come up with. I wish I was creative and funny enough to come up with all of them, but alas I am not.