- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and #hashtag each item or story. See an example HERE. Be as creative as you want!
- Grab the button and include it in your post
- Link up so we can all #creep on you and find out what’s new/funny/awesome /shitty in your life.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up (someone you don’t already know!) if there even is anyone who links up…
- Share on all your social sites with #hashtaghumpday
- Have fun! #hashtagtheshitoutofeverything #whocaresifitsarealhashtag
Got it? Let’s go!
So this is my first year that I can decorate for Christmas and I am kind of going crazy with it. In past years, I always traveled home to Florida for the week of Christmas, so it never made much sense to decorate. This is a big deal to me since I really love Christmas. So far we have a real tree, the fireplace is decorated, and there is a wreath on the door. This weekend’s project is to put all the lights up outside and maybe an inflatable animal of some sort. #christmascrazy #sorrynotsorry #definitelynotagrinch #Fellamaybealittlescared
Apparently I missed the memo that since Fella and I are now married, our reproductive future is open for public discussion. I’m not exaggerating when I say that almost half of the conversation on Thanksgiving was extended family and friends pushing us to have kids and to do it ASAP. Excuse me, but I’m fairly sure that this conversation has nothing to do with you. I know that they all meant no harm in it, but it really is none of their business. What if we were having reproductive issues? I think I’m sensitive to it since I have friends who have had problems getting pregnant or have suffered the tragedy of miscarriage. Fortunately my parents are on board with the wait to have grandkids plan and helped Fella and I steer the conversation in different directions, but these people were relentless. #happydogmom #willhavekidseventually #maybe #eitherwayitsnotyourbusiness #thankfulforsupportiveparents
I’m making my way towards being in a shape other than round. I have really big goals for next year and it’s time to start working towards them. Moving to Florida was the right decision, but it’s been a lot harder than I expected. It’s hard losing an awesome support system of friends and moving to working from home. My average human interaction every day is either virtual or just Fella. That makes you go a little crazy quickly. I think I’m finally starting to come through the fog though. #backtowork #biggoals
And for all you wonderful people up North….eat your heart out! #floridawintersareamazing #ilivewhereyouvacation #shortsindecember